THE FREEDOM Photography Contest / First prize: 3.000 euros cas
Subject: THE FREEDOM Photography Contest / First prize: 3.000 euros cash to the author of the best image.
Photo Concept. The Freedom
Transmit, through photography, the concept of Freedom, which refers to many aspects of our lives, and makes us reflect in a number of ways. It is a natural faculty that we have, to be able to act according to our own free will. It refers to a concept that alludes to those aspects related to independence, to the liberty to carry out that which we consider to be right or convenient. Participate by representing the concept of freedom using diverse techniques, digital photography, collage, illustration, painting, digital art, etc.
"The human race finds itself in the best state when it has the highest level of freedom". Dante Alighieri (1265 – 1321) Italian writer and philosopher.
• First prize: 3.000 euros cash to the author of the best image.
• Second Prize: Exhibition with the 20 winning images From October 25 to November 01, 2012, in the gallery Maxo.
• Third prize: The authors of the 5 winning images will receive, as a prize, CPtech’s B-grip, the new transportation system for reflex cameras.
Enter now and participate: http://blipoint.com/contests/photo-concept-the-freedom/detail.html
Posted by Anna Fox on July 15th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”