Ian Parry Scholarship deadline 20th July - international prize for documentary and photojournalism £3,500 exhibition MOTHER London
The Ian Parry Scholarship deadline is 20th July 2012. The award is an international award for photographers on full time courses or of 24 years and under.
The competition will be judged by our Patron Don McCullin and former winners Marcus Bleasdale & Harriet Logan, Jon Jones of Sunday Times magazine, Tom Stoddart and Lynsey Addario.
The prize is £3,500 to the winner towards a future project and £500 to the two runners up as well as an exhibition at the MOTHER London and a commission by Save The Children. A selection of the winning work will be printed in the Sunday Times magazine's SPECTRUM.
This is an important international award for documentary and photojournalism. It is free to enter. All details can be found on www.ianparry.org
Contact Creative Director Rebecca McClelland email@example.com for any questions.
|application form.doc||225 KB|
Posted by Rebecca McClelland on July 11th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”